Paul Marino is a partner in the Financial Services and Corporate Groups. Mr. Marino focuses his practice in matters concerning financial services, corporate law and corporate finance. Mr. Marino provides counsel in the areas of private equity funds and mergers and acquisitions for private equity firms and public and private companies and private equity fund and hedge fund formation.
Mr. Marino works on a variety of M&A transactions, including leveraged acquisitions, divestitures of business divisions, going-private transactions, and other strategic acquisitions and dispositions, in the following industries: manufacturing, telecommunications, consumer products, hospitality, healthcare, and technology, among others. His practice also includes joint ventures and general company representation matters.
Mr. Marino has represented national and multinational corporations, ranging from telecoms to tech companies, as well as real estate syndication and financial investors and investment advisors. He has also negotiated and structured a number of U.S. domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D. 2000, Phi Delta Phi National Legal Honor Society)
- University of Delaware (B.A. 1995)
- New York
- New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
- Executive Board Member, The Alliance of Alternative Asset Professionals, 2017
- President, The Alliance of Alternative Asset Professionals, 2009-2016
- Rising Stars “Forty Under Forty” – 2012
- Miracle League of Westchester – Founding Board Member
- Corporate, Financial Services