Ben Hutman is an associate in Sadis & Goldberg’s Securities Litigation Group. Mr. Hutman concentrates his practice on complex commercial and appellate litigation matters. He has represented a variety of clients in federal courts, state courts, arbitration proceedings, and mediations on diverse matters, including securities litigation, commercial contract disputes, shareholder derivative suits, and False Claims Act actions.
Prior to joining Sadis & Goldberg, Mr. Hutman was an associate at Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP working in the complex litigation group.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. 2012, magna cum laude; Notes Editor, Georgetown Journal of International Law)
- Charter Oak State College (B.A. 2009)
- New York
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York Metro Rising Star, New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine 2017