Call or Email

If you feel that you have sustained losses related to an investment in any securities or hedge fund or due to investing with a broker, you may have a strong claim for recovery. Similarly, if you believe your rights as a shareholder have been violated or you seek to report fraud or wrongdoing by your employer, you may have a strong shareholder or whistleblower rights claim. You can click on these links for a brief discussion of Hedge Fund Fraud, Stockbroker Fraud, Securities Fraud, Whistleblower Rights and Shareholder Rights. Please fill out the form below to submit details or your case.

  • Do not fill this form out if you're a solicitor.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Disclaimer: Communicating with us through this web site will not establish an attorney-client relationship. Hiring our firm for legal representation requires that the client and our law firm sign a written engagement agreement. Please call us if you have confidential or time-sensitive material you would like to discuss.